fic Title: Do you like fish?
Couples KyuMin
{137} Type: Random.
Genre: Yaoi .
Dedicated: To those who believe in the KyuHaeMin (?)
Rating: PG-13
Description: Sungmin is right, he would Like fish.
Real Location: Obviously, here.
"I will not eat that ..." almost Sungmin grunted and sprawl on the table while watching "chicken nuggets? burned onto a plate.
"Eat hyung or ..." the Super Junior maknae saw what was cooked on the table and immediately stuck his tongue, and Eunhyuk you could eat it.
"I will not ... that is burned and certainly not you washed hands to burn "
" I had to wash my hands? But if you just said you had to put in the pan "whispered the dark and went to the kitchen to vote all you had cooked.
"I better go eat out, Hae said that today would come a little late for practices and ..."
"You make me jealous?" Kyuhyun whispered after several minutes to see his hyung and ready to exit.
Sungmin smiled inside, at the moment looked very seriously at the lowest and spoke without enthusiasm Think About you want, if you do not want to eat out because you are 'tired' that does not stop until I go to lunch with someone decent. "
"Wait ... hyung" took the doll eyes veered Sungmin and "Why to hyung?"
"I like fish," said the younger boy, put on his shoes and went to address the door. "Donghae said that today we could go eat seafood ..."
& ldquo , "Is that all?"
"Yeh ~" tried alegrÃay demonstrate not left the apartment.
Kyuhyun sat on the floor and tried not to begin to destroy everything was near him, he breathed slowly, counting to ten and then burst completely into the floor of his room.
"Do you like fish?" He asked after several minutes, laughing.
Two could play that game, he also liked fish.
0 comments:
Post a Comment