fic Title: Lady Gaga Is not that good as you.
Couples JongKey } {SHINee
Type: (?)
Genre: Yaoi .
Dedicated: That award it's own death.
Rating: PG-13
Description: Now I have a serious problem with JongKeys, love me.
Real Location: Ups ~ here ..
{Lady Gaga Is not that good as you}
almost fell when he heard him say that .
Jonghyun I almost threw what he had in his hands a half-eaten-Beigel instantly that smiled foolishly, as if a joke hilarious American type: subtly camouflaged of sarcasm and morbidities .
"It looks like you've seen a ghost Kibum What?"
"Repeat" felt like a piece of your esophagus Beigel walked with difficulty, as if everything would get out again from her, Now, weak stomach.
"Repeat what?" Mock pouted like a good little puppy she was.
"repeat again or I swear I will not let you enter our room!" Picked up her fork ma s nearby and said this to his friend. "I confinaré Jinki and sleep with his snoring, it will feed you ... I swear ..."
"Do not let me in? I have other methods to sneak ... "laughed aside and gave him a sip at his glass of Coca-Cola. Why Kibum was so upset? There was only commenting, casually, that it lacked that touch of mystery to create any kind of trend as the mad Lady Gaga.
"..." Why you always had to use that little tone when speaking? Why did it look like that? That so decentralized.
"Sleeping with Onew? That does not seem to bother me ... yes you "put your left hand on that of Kibum and sighed. "Do not you feed me? That can be arranged too ... "is rose from his seat and saw the face of bewilderment of his personal diva.
"We're exceeding Kim Jonghyun" calm down again and tried to hold his gaze to the small big dinosaur.
"I know" moved quickly to Kibum and hugged him to bother more.
"Let me go, let go ... Jonghyun ..." moved to worm into the arms of the puppy and made squeak your teeth in disapproval.
"Lady Gaga is not as good as you ..." he whispered in the ear Jonghyun Key left and walked quickly to slap a kiss on the lips of his friend.
"You better," he said after several minutes, even annoying, Kibum. Beigel took again his in his hands and took a bite like sharks. Eyes closed and mentally scolded for having so little patience when it came to Jonghyun.
Maybe, just maybe, Jonghyun if I had almost all the blame in this mini third world war had ; an starred, because he was an idiot who was dumb as a polar bear in Miami. Bah ~ nothing mattered, now sleep a happy man with Jjong, eating the rich Beigel while doing anything that will happen at that time, anything.
0 comments:
Post a Comment