fic Title: Not Tittle
Couples JongKey } {SHINee
Type: Random (?)
Genre: Yaoi .
Dedicated: A ~ Yui, why they did well (?)
Rating: PG-13
Description: 2 ° JongKey ~
Location n Real: Ja ~ Here.
Kim Kibum has many virtues many, but it also has flaws ... like everyone else. Do not know how long it is striking turquoise stamp in your notebook, just know you will miss 15 stamps 1111 stamps Masy pure car.
Kim Kibum is so troubled spots like a dalmatian but nobody knows, or at least no one suspected. But this is not exactly the problems of our dear boy of eighteen, chestnut, regular Sizeand catlike eyes ... but what they entail.
"Dad, I'm leaving" Kibum whispered and listened as his father snoring from his room with the TV on.
"Dad ... I'm going to the Han river to end my life," said ironically, in his mind and he laughed as if this were a joke. Not that his life had turned into complete shit, but rather was the need to laugh a while with her mother to see her cooking and kimchi fried rice, to smell her perfume and see how she taught him to sew holes in his socks, knitting gloves and scarves or any everyday thing that was linked to her, her mom.
"I have wanted a glass of beer," almost whispered and fell over the chair of the park which is always frequented.
"You waited long?" Kibum out of her thoughts and instant saw his friend sitting at his side.
"Not much ..."
"So, show me ... & rdquo ; almost ordered Jonghyun.
"No I want "said moment and took her hands.
"You want to kiss you?" Laughed the friend of the cast , o and raised an eyebrow.
"Yes ..."
"You were supposed to say 'no' and I threaten you with that ... "
"You should make a better effort if they want to convince ..."
"We have for lunch" at least? "
" No I have hunger "
" I like your way of being so cold now leave that ma ... ; mask and has aeygos as before "Jonghyun gave him a nudge with his shoulder and smiled sideways.
"Stop bothering me ... What are you going to invite? And I'm hungry ... "
" five seconds ago you said he was not hungry & hellip , "
"Shut up and ..." felt the lips of his hyung near the corner of his mouth and lay still.
"Now show me your wrists" wristbands caught Kibum and removed them. Considered carefully as if looking for sea shells in the sand and sighed. "I can ask you why you have two new scars on your wrist right?"
"I was bored," he said as if he slashed his wrists outside world as normal, as if speaking of a film of romance or something.
"What do you do to make this stop?"
"..."
"Kim Kibum" barked Jonghyun by not listening response. "What do you do to ...?" saw at once as his friend rose from his seat and went to God knows where.
Jonghyun Kim hates to be left with the word in the mouth, is not considered annoying or harassing a guy ... just hates to not listen and stop with the words in his mouth.
"Listen ..." took the injured wrist of Kibum and made the back of your friend to crash against the trunk of a tree. "Always I beg you to stop cutting your wrists for a reason ... I worry Kim Kibum "barked again and chestnut Jonghyun laughed aside as if it did not care, as if what your saying pulgoso it was a joke.
"Did I tell you your breath smells like dead rat?"
"You're challenging you?" He almost spat the words to his donsaeng and brought his face just a few mm Kibum's pale face.
"What do Jjong ~? "His voice was lost in the whispers of the leaves of trees and all I could feel were the lips of his friend.
How long had it been? At what point had intertwined their hands around the neck of Jonghyun? When he saw his friend that way? Why why he had taken the first step?
"Let's make dañoy perhaps ..." is a little bit away of Kibum and his ears felt like they put red. "You may kiss you again ..."
"That you depéndete Jjong ~" was put back their wristbands, they managed one of its strands rebels sighed almost inaudibly.
"Tomorrow want to go see a movie?"
"You invite" Kibum got his hands in his pockets and went to walk home slowly. For some strange reason that day had been one of the strangest and most exciting of his life, had received their first kiss. Well, not as I would have liked but it was his first kiss, that's a fact. Morning and think including further improvement of the feeling, Jonghyun was obliged to help.
0 comments:
Post a Comment