Time was because I spent two or writing / displaying in my brand new livejournal. A great sadness, I know. But I'm no good to take these things and unless I last. I do not understand how people take so many subjects to talk and talk and there are still people who read [not want to sound cruel xD this was not going in that direction ...]
But now while listening to the symphony num number 1 in C minor Brhams ( here), could not help but think how relaxing it would be to write such a short time while listening melody. And yet I still end
As I was saying.
I wanted to write for several reasons. I always think things are going "I should write about them" but in the end never do ... Anyway. I would like to "start" for my big ego, this time referring to my life in practice I'm doing at an advertising agency. Every morning, after taking the bus, I think the same thing as I look around me: "I do not I want to be. " I catch a bus that is filled to the point of people having to go up, people who, like me, rise early to go work APRA. And from my perspective newborn (understood in terms of working life) I see them all the same. Still think they all have their own life, dreams, concerns, motivations ... I see the same. I see them as a bunch of people with less masochistic hurry to get to a jail that confines them for X hours in exchange for a wage that allows them to encourage those dreams, concerns, motivations. And I think I do not want be part of that mass; "I want to do something different," I repeat. And how many people think like me ... much! But there they are, taking the same bus as me. It's a bit
paranoya. But the way to work the way I relate to a closure. But obviously we all need to work to live. I do not know how to qualify this, in fact I do not believe that makes sense ... Ma But it's exciting to think that in an essay in English.
other hand, well past the time-path to agency, once there, I was at my desk. It is amazing how I can feel his agony to speak to the agency and, once there, standing at my desk, it takes me to the miserable sitting at my desk, I feel like a little happiness to think " , there is a place for me in this huge place. " And then I look out the window only to find that about 400 meters there is another large building, as high as where I am located, full of small windows that will give a darker and offices. More people in prison. And when I think how nice would be able to communicate with those people who are locked in their cells just like me. Perhaps like in those stupid
But there's nothing more pathetic we want to communicate with people who are in their worlds than 400 yards away when I can not do it or the person that is at the front desk.
Anyway ...
philosophy will leave for another day as it is quite late ... I still have a thousand issues to comment! Besides Poma meme started with the name C. ... But there will be more days.
: 3
0 comments:
Post a Comment