Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sand Socks In Las Vegas

[67] Conduct emotional


Greetings, f-list, here I am again.
And the reason for there to be posted yesterday and today is not something Superinteressante happened to me, no, nothing like that. I have homework.
In psychology class we have been commanded to do a survey, and what better place to survey (?) LJ! There are five simple questions, so they respond quickie (: SiƩntante free to answer and help me in my work and I will be happy.

1 .- Do you know about communication?
;
Yes No. If your answer is not, click-here .

2 .- Name four types of communication.

3. Which of the above gives major and minor?

4. "Verbal communication is important (Answer yes or no and then choose an option from those presented below).
; Yes No
to "We can express our feelings.
b "We can exchange ideas. C.
I love to express what people think.
d-I like to listen and be heard.

5 .- From the above, explain why.

Done: D can respond anonymously if they wish, even your name or information will not be disclosed at work:)
I think I'll get to the mall today to ask for it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment