Monday, February 8, 2010

Bank Deals 2010 Chicago

reflections of crap several


Hello!

And we started the first inning would this journal ... xD! How exciting! Well, not really so ... But it's always nice to start something new ... but not clear how much will last xD But do not start with this attitude! Happiness! ->?

What I can comment ... A week ago today I started my practice as an intern at an advertising agency [which I will not say the name so that my fans will not harass me ---> ......... ...........]. Why yes, I'm going to a publicist. Children , this does not imitate in your home ....
In 30 hours, I can count on the fingers of one hand the task that my 'nice' tutor sent me. It is highly frustrating. Lost 5 hours a day, 5 hours lost that force me to get up every diaa 6 in the morning. Obivamente, without charging a penny. Augment frustration when your lab partners are already doing a thousand jobs and you aspire to be art director and you are like beads.
This led me to now tell the person in charge of efforts by the agency if the department could change practices, to which the nice man told me: Impossible



My face was a ; poem of those who write the kids from 14 years to his first girlfriends [ I love you like the trout trucho .... or something like that]. So I had to ask to change their knees I got a:

Today 'I can not see tomorrow I tell you something. Total

, I am of the nerves xD And in a moment of mental disturbance, I have no clear signal that if I want to say yes or no ... If I say no, because the wing, to keep holding my off hours, but if doctor who .....¡ God! All that makes the super art direct the agency does not know it! And what I say to mi'agradable 'tutor I'm going?!

only in this mess I can get me, I know, I admit, I admit it .....


shdkjaslhfkajfaklsfahlsfjasfhajlsfhaslfjalsja


And all this, a great discovery and idiotic. All have in mind the great photoshop manual:


I do not know you, but I said, Uala that great! But how can do the dropper?! -> Yes, it's one of those big existential configuration questions we ll do at least 2 times in life .... -> NO

Koreans
As our friends have responded to our questions ....¡ Koreans praise ye!

http://www.designboom.com/weblog/cat/8/view/6853/color-picker-pen-by-jinsu-park.html

I have not seen anything cooler than that in my life, I know you .... xD!


♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪

Speaking of things less important :

Today saw the 4th episode of Nodame Cantabile Finale [the anime, we, third season]. Yaaaaaay ~! Chiaki-senpai praise You! Not at the level of the Koreans why this invention has no competitors, but almost! And speaking of

Nodame [because lately I can speak only of Nodame ...] wait to see the first movie T_T THINK WHEN REMOVING THE ENGLISH SUBTITLES?! -> Pony ; NDOS aggressive. Monitor: I bite.

If anyone knows any site where they have uploaded or will do so, she warns. You will make happy a Ran a.


♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪


Well, until today's post here.
Tomorrow
Masy worst better.


Chuu ~!



0 comments:

Post a Comment