Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Marriage Card Cover Quotations

[62]


I have fear, seriously, I'm scared. And
may be exaggerating or not seem so important when the story, but things are very bad here. Everything is a disaster. Power plants are not enough, so I began to power rationing ... some areas of the country takes their light duty from 12pm to 4 pm and other at dawn, also 12 to 4. No power, no water, they also make water rationing.
do not know if I explained the seriousness of the matter but Venezuela is a mess, and insecurity is incredible, if there is no light at dawn means that you can not leave at that hour, no security. My mom told me I had to stop going out so much because I could not go out there at night if there would be light, and I understand it, and it scares me too.
Malls are only light from 11am to 9pm.
shops are supposed to use power plants should own, but gasoline is not produced.
inflation rose 25%, and devalued the currency. Everything is much more expensive now.

I do not even know policy.

But is that all this bothers me so much, because I mean, I just turned 16, my youth is starting and this is the time when empezaríaa do things and had so many expectations this year that o and now I have so much fear.
I do not want to start seeing people leaving and oh, I'm having an emotional crisis. It's like being taken away so many possibilities.

worst is not knowing when it will end ... sit here thinking about the future and all that lies ahead and I know I'm here and I'll have someday because I will not get anywhere with my life if I stay in this country. Knowing that everyone thinks the same and that the friends you think you were going to take forever be gone too, and they will be better, just like you. Away.
And pray with all your strength so you do not remove trambién, beg you to leave here sometime. Pray that your brother can finish their education before they change the program and begin to tell you that everything here is perfect.

usually think about the world and how society is deteriorating once more, how The planet itself is in tatters, and I am afraid, but this is like ... I do not know, is happening now, right now, and will not stop soon. Everything is starting.


0 comments:

Post a Comment