Thursday, March 4, 2010

Perimenopause And Suicidal Thoughts

Recomenzando

This entry was a charming and cute writing. but as it appears to have hurt sensibilities, I chose to rewrite it so that nobody is offended. I'm that good.

This livejurnal, which at first seems private. Not so much. Add it to almost anyone who asks me, without having to say, say, or prove anything.
If you go, read, think, share, or whatever, is up to you, I am responsible for what occurred here may offend you. No need to go.
this journal can have explicit sexual content. If you are under or prude ... do not go
If you are a troll, or you consider yourself my enemy (or are one of those few people who I consider bad) please do not shred me, let alone the party
Speak says, say what you want, I love .


0 comments:

Post a Comment