On Thursday I went to collect the money from the assistantship that I teach at the university and, although not a large sum (around $ 90) no longer money not tenĂay that, wow, does my first paycheck. It may sound very silly, but when I passed the check and I had to sign to certify that you gave me, I felt a little bit large. Y. .. if all goes as I hope, next semester will continue in my job as an assistant and as a barista at Starbucks, although I have not been answered yet, no matter how often check my box email and click on "Refresh", the desired response nose still present in my inbox. But keep me positive: I have asked several people that they have sent their resumes and as far as I know, neither have any answer. Perhaps it is a cruel labor strategy, typical of an international chain like Starbucks, to measure how desperate you for some extra money and therefore both are willing to do for him.
Today, I try to bz on how and where to spend my first small salary. And is that ideas about things you need (or rather, you want to whim) I'm not lacking, but after mentally reviewing my priorities, I ramble a list of possible future purchases. So, take advantage of things like advancement autoregalarme my birthday No. 21
- A new backpack LuluBlu At this rate, shoulder bags will end up deformed collarbone, so I decided to replace them with one of the models displayed on this page. It is a national independent designer brand and have fabolusas things, from bags to notebooks to daily life in plush lining.
- Mineral Aera Teint Vichy . Some time ago I wanted to invest in quality makeup, mineral based, with free sunscreen and animal experimentation.
- A hair waver GAMA. At last I have the hair long enough to try new hairstyles. What's more, lately my colleagues have praised me as I have grown so quickly. I wonder if their sudden growth is due to the vitamins I take now that I'm vegetarian or is it just pure coincidence.
- All you can buy this store. The designer is Keiko Lynn , the gringa with BEST taste in clothes I've seen.
not imagine how much I miss those weekends where my main concern was not to miss the repeats of Gossip Girl on Warner Channel.
0 comments:
Post a Comment