Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Best Supplements For Football

tvorchestvoPPTs))

reread their stories. Want to shoot myself. Well, I give!
Here is another piece of my art ))))))


breath. Quiet

Why you silent ? Well , why you silent ? You same know , that I want to hear . I seems , who - then of us two cruel - only I until understand not can , who . You kollektsioniruesh me , or himself in my collection ?

- Water , only necessarily should be water , me without water does . River although would .

- I not love rivers . They go always to - then . How time . Sea better . It endless , bottomless . Human nature . Nothing , nothing not know . And understand not can . And not worth . Because that then - still harder . choke can . No . Perhaps , you rather crush .

This not Library of Babel . This laboratory with cones . Feelings because on colors only and differ . First blue haze , alarming . Then gold . Quiet , calm . A now here just dark . visibly dark . Thought , so not is . Happens . Only me so - easier . And all clear immediately was .

You know , me because all well , if I in your collection . You because it not as to . And breath have you warm . And hands . Even now . must only eyes close .

drop of sweat : on temple and down . Breath frequent . Near quite . feel ? terrible open eyes . Revealing : smile . Revealing : no anyone . hurts . hurts ! And all light around . Teeth contraction . Fists contraction . hurts ! And from nails - on palms traces . I want to scream . not . Here now understood . Now understood you . not , just not .

No , it all true . This who - then invented . Joke . A I believe . Or can . Or , or .

Lanterns , winter , slippery , snow smells , scarves . All because so really . Lines float .

Watching . Right . Exhale . Breath . Exhale . Breath . not blink . Just not . Just no . Just not that cones . not that color .

Just river always will ooze . disappear . How you . How you . Now , seems , quite далеко .

Глубина моря . И я тоже молчу .


0 comments:

Post a Comment