Friday, May 22, 2009

Buy Pacific Surfliner Route For Msts



Despite how much I like the changes, the time apparently going to force me to accept more than one for next year. I will do my fifth and last year in Santiago . The problem is now who I will go, because ideally I would like to rent an apartment instead of going to the university board typical of the capital. Finding a roommate is even more difficult when you consider that my few real friends have changed or have college classes outstanding, so that the supply of potential future partners is even more limited. My only hope is a friend of Journalism, I know from school and the alternative would be nice to share those eight months away from home, but something makes me think I prefer to live with his father who has Tobalaba a department (the perfect location to take the subway) to pay a separate department, no matter how beneficial it is for privacy and freedom. All these new news and all the problems caused have been more stressed me than usual, so lately I spend more time in the kitchen in front of computers. And that it was quite therapeutic to try new recipes now that I have two new cookbooks, desserts and an encyclopedia of a book on vegetarian cooking, both birthday gifts. This morning I was particularly keen to cook, so I could not wait until lunch time and decided to cook Buche-jeon (부추전) a kind of vegetarian pancakes which were very easy Koreans to do and now they cool in my kitchen.
So now you know. If you are from Chile, living in capital and know someone else who will live in Santiago next añoo already live there and need a partner to share expenses, do not hesitate to contact me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment