Friday, April 3, 2009

Jennie Finch Headbands Buy

themagicpond @ 2009-04 - 03T12: 54:00

Today it seems that my body finally reached agreement with my current mood and has decided to put me through the first cold year, so I stayed home, accompanied my two dogs snuggled between the sheets and spending excessive quantities of disposable wipes and full of tea with honey that some relief to my poor tonsils, while my other colleagues I guess that enjoy entertaining law class (whose name I explain , to avoid problems), which is dictated by a professor with the human qualities of Hitler, who openly expressed his position yesterday to kill all stray dogs in the street with a quick lethal injection. The truth is that my opinion is so clear about that while my colleagues sitting beside me on that cold University classroom surrounded by crosses (which I think is more than hilarious) laughing and joking with each other, I stopped writing and I stopped to listen carefully to these sordid words. I looked at him as if trying to penetrate the pitiful existence of the bald man, who walks in a convertible, no money, but has the emotional intelligence of a stone and is rumored to engañaa his wife, a Sen now I also did my first year classes and from whom I have one of the best views, with each student who will blink and be old enough, so that later sue you for rape. How are you and this situation is not new, are what make me get even more anxious to graduate and never see or live with such people anymore. Of course the insurance bump me now and again in the future but at least I will not have to endure their mocking looks from across the room from Monday to Friday, for nearly six long hours. The truth is that I became an introvert and quiet around him, because I have resolved to observe, and do not deliver, deduct and say, try and not agree, but not take part because ... as heard from a student History I met recently, the Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez you used to know so well the enemy, who would be a huge waste to miss this valuable opportunity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment