to miss what's next
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Jelly Bean Bracelet Meaning
On Monday I have my long awaited (and dreaded time) debate by the National Tournament . I tested the speech almost 100 times and read and reread the arguments of the other party because I really want that as a team win or lose no dignity menospor in the first round in Santiago and we can get it to the quarterfinals.
What scares me is that the University with which we face is the best counterargument League, an acid type, highly intelligent and very good speech, so I think this meeting even more difficult ; easy than before. Everyone is very motivated to win, so tomorrow we will do the unthinkable and we will meet every Sunday at the home of our teacher guide for polishing speeches and train before the big day. After all, the prize you get if you become a winner as the best college debate team in the country is a pasantĂaa Cambridge or Harvard, so the effort is worthwhile. Yesterday
checking my mail, I realized that I'd received a message from my university's academic coordinator inviting students to submit their resumes to Starbucks as soon will be four locations in my city and need baristas (name fetched to refer to people who make and serve coffee). The offer seems tempting, because apparently the next year I go to Santiago to do my final year and as my family is not particularly rich, as most of my classmates, a little extra money I could use anything wrong. The only fear I have is the schedule, because I can not imagine studying civil law while serving Frappuccino. It seems to me batante grueling course load this semester plus Speaking assistantship that I have to add my little free time a day's work of twenty hours per week.
Anyway, send my background as an afterthought, maybe not even me, and prefer to consider one of the many flamboyant blonde named in my campus seem to reproduce by spores. We'll see.
What scares me is that the University with which we face is the best counterargument League, an acid type, highly intelligent and very good speech, so I think this meeting even more difficult ; easy than before. Everyone is very motivated to win, so tomorrow we will do the unthinkable and we will meet every Sunday at the home of our teacher guide for polishing speeches and train before the big day. After all, the prize you get if you become a winner as the best college debate team in the country is a pasantĂaa Cambridge or Harvard, so the effort is worthwhile. Yesterday
checking my mail, I realized that I'd received a message from my university's academic coordinator inviting students to submit their resumes to Starbucks as soon will be four locations in my city and need baristas (name fetched to refer to people who make and serve coffee). The offer seems tempting, because apparently the next year I go to Santiago to do my final year and as my family is not particularly rich, as most of my classmates, a little extra money I could use anything wrong. The only fear I have is the schedule, because I can not imagine studying civil law while serving Frappuccino. It seems to me batante grueling course load this semester plus Speaking assistantship that I have to add my little free time a day's work of twenty hours per week.
Anyway, send my background as an afterthought, maybe not even me, and prefer to consider one of the many flamboyant blonde named in my campus seem to reproduce by spores. We'll see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment