Sunday, April 12, 2009

Cartoon Body Waxing Clip Art

themagicpond @ 2009-04-12T10: 46:00

This week has been a whirlwind of emotions that I only have reaffirmed the obvious. After a year past full of emotional disaster that almost led me to the brink of self destruction Could not expect to enjoy self-esteem and self-esteem to let me realize that I'm not always the culprit, not always I am embarrassed that I have, let me apologize and consumed by the weight of my conscience . But for some unknown reason to me is easier to deal with the problems between us if I charge the combined weight of errors that are beyond me, a fact that sometimes I tend to forget and the mediocre end to convince himself human being I believe I am. Today I am in a fog, I'm not quite sure what to say or feel, if you ask me how I feel would not know respond, in a blatant lie sure, take my purse without saying goodbye to anyone and I would leave the room as soon as the sound of restless started pocketing ring notebooks. At least that I've worked the last two weeks and while my mind did not decide to move so I do not think you decide to change strategy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment