Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Indian Electronics Fm Transmitter

Day 3 Day 4 Day 1


* all *
press Play ...
* prepares for the worst *

=. 0

What's the fuss? Well I downloaded the first album by Avril Lavigne, to remember old times and I need music that has not heard before (yes, only heard "I T best damn thing"). I always need something d and music for a particular period of my life, but that period will not be remembered, is a mere copy of other. And I refuse.

No more nonsense in general. Atrásy laziness I stop caring more about my life and my future. I have wanted to qu e qu things go as i ero. It is difficult qu e occur as your Quie r is, but n or impossible.
I have wanted to have my new camera ...
I have wanted to see Zidane ...
I have wanted to finish the damn cos of Dante and see what it seems to the rest of the world oo

Arguing with Yami, I've been thinking a lot about Kos. And I've noticed that the less famous cosplayers do crossplay maso, that opens up the possibilities a lot more than if you stay in your costume for women. I do not know, moreover, Japan, the guys are not too macho features, so the girls can pass easily through them nwn is all about makeup and bandages.
And I'm happy to mention that my boy is becoming a great cosplayer. When I met him and he was, but his latest cosplay of Ulquiorra's great. I was impressed by the result is an epic win-w-but I really liked. * Sigh * I wish I had been his Orihime: 3
That darling ♥ ♥ w

Du du du ...

I opened a twitter , and still do not know why, really: ___D It's like a strange state of tuenti / facebook / myspace, but overall, I have no one to whom report what they do or fail to do, "w" My life is very boring to play the telegrams ~

God, this music is retro 8D I could do things like people, not the garbage you hear now u3u Dunno, dunno, Nightwish and other groups should get new discs like Evanescence, My Chemical Romance, Within ... I feel very bad that only one of my favorites that you've done has been Mago de Oz xD

What else have ... I have wanted the workshop on Friday * 3 * A view to surprise us this time Vic and Zeta
XDDDD And I want my camera
new * w * is a Sony Alpha 230, is out of print, but they are in stock at all Madrid. Let's see if I have luck and not exhausted. If I get that camera, I can start doing sessions, and collect for them * D * (obviously, get paid very cheap, since I am not professional, but retouch and add effects that cosplayers Chachi Molano xD)

Nothing but

YEAR add ~ I leave the post Taringa where these little songs I've downloaded ~ Remember that you are only saves, if you do not have the disks is piracy and illegal ~

Ciao, beautiful ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment