Asdasdasdasdasd uwu I'm pretty tired today n___n I got up at 6 am * thing that rarely happens * and nothing, the same classes as usual ~ I have to study a little more than geography, I get a good grade n ---- n all, I finished a pic on petatuentis and have started one on my Fic Kuroshitsuji to Miss Morgan and her butler di Firenze Reznak ewe often competition you have, Sebastian and Ciel ~
already in house, I had decided to buy once Dante guns, but did not have enough dough, so I have stayed. I've been fiddling with the LJ and modify it as Zidane was not on par uu ended little things that I was sent to ~ The truth, not that I've gone all afternoon xDDDD At least I have already scheduled the ACTU Expocomic *____* I do not think we win ^ ^ U level is too high. But yeah, laugh, we will laugh a lot xD You're the One That I Want ~ ~ xDDDD
pasta I have to get to that now. But to that already now. Expocomic I check the above and I have the blessed Dante lenses or guns. YAAAAAAAAAAAA leur UwU need 40! Jum ...
addition, I have to buy the skirt and shirt Orihime-chan D: I see you I pinch the Diaye nothing DDD: I'll make advertising forum, but with what people hate the female main characters in anime ... * Bad experiences when I went to Mass *
and exams just around the corner X___X and I have to be good to go to Valencia ... X____X And I have to finish the coat ... Oh hells
that I writing this? I have no time even to breathe! , A;
I look forward to once I make decent photos and not to overdose fotoshó to upload to my account Cure. Account is more professional than I have, I have to fan club (which it seems to me that you will not have members, but hey w)
ends here today cantarella-w- to man , ana!
I leave you with Running in the 90's , you look straight out of an old anime *_____*
0 comments:
Post a Comment