Sunday, August 9, 2009

Which Canadian Bank Gives The Best Interest

Getting Started ...

and start new journal (* '· ω ·) ノ


Hello! (・ ∀ ・)

guess now is the best time to introduce myself ... I Ran and I have 21 years [big presentation I know xD]. Well, I can also say I'm a publicist project: D

I started this journal after leaving their last one ..... year ago. I never knew rather well what I can explain this kind of websites because they do not think anyone particularly cares about my life or opinions you may have about X thing ... But hey, I intend to take it as an open space to comment on things you see sticking out of my day regardless diaa who can read or what you may think.

I have always admired these blogs / journals with thousands of interesting entries that make you want to leave a thousand comments more ... I do not think this is going to be the prototype of blog ... but I invite everyone to take to enjoy it (or `・ ω ・ 'o).


0 comments:

Post a Comment