Thank you, thank you, thank you, Lord !!!!!!!
guys !!!!! I passed the DELE SUPERIOR !!!!! (Who did not understand - an examination of the English international class, recognized in worldwide)
I just can not believe it - passed the highest level! " Now I can fill it for cheap to study in university in Spain))) and another with a minimum number of CMV problems can get there on the job))) iiiiii ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) how lucky)))
that is rented something I had another 3,5 months ago, but here are the results literally an hour back on their page and in-HETE appeared! and - oh, dear - "la calificacion final es de APTO "!!!!!!!!!!!!! =))) (Passed )))))
Actually, I do not know what else to say - called her a nice little Spain - Very glad (haha - I was even more on the go)), and finally can anybody who did not sleep - called the identity)) and here) and generally I'm so glad, so glad))
and my mother said - let's have a drink at least on this occasion - bugagaggaaaaaaaaaaa))))
love the whole world !!!!!!!!!!!!!
thank you to everyone who supported and assisted)
0 comments:
Post a Comment