things several
I finally found someone with "taste" like mine is a partner of a course than me and has given me many chapters of The L Word so that I and my "little sister" we are dedicated to Shane enjoy for days.
The truth is that it is the only thing interesting that happened this week, the university has become horribly difficult and I have to give exams to pass math and English, is that this university is being exhausting tests and tests one after another, all day, the good thing is that I have tomorrow and go on vacation and I dedicate to find work because I'm broke.
need a coffee and a blanket, these days has made a polar cold and I think I have the flu, to hallucinate with The L Word "will be the result of the overdose?
my picture in order prohibited walks today surfing the internet and finally found it after months but cut me post it here.
0 comments:
Post a Comment